Home News BONO REGION: OPERATION GIVE US PORTION OF OUR ELECTRICITY—SOCIETAL YOUTHS FOR PEACE...

BONO REGION: OPERATION GIVE US PORTION OF OUR ELECTRICITY—SOCIETAL YOUTHS FOR PEACE AND DEVELOPMENT

111
1

 

BONO REGION: OPERATION GIVE US PORTION OF OUR ELECTRICITY—SOCIETAL YOUTHS FOR PEACE AND DEVELOPMENT:

We the non political pressure group in Sunyani Beenu-Nkwanta in Bono region is here to call on the Energy ministry and MCE of Sunyani to immediately as possible to provide residents in Beenu-Nkwanta portion of the electricity before the elections begins.

According to the executives of Societal Youths For Peace and Development if the energy ministry failed to provide share of electricity they will reject ballot boxes in the upcoming general elections respectively.

Speaking to media,over 85% of the electricity has been completed but appealing to Government through their heads of departments to finish them the remaining 15% of electricity before 2020 December polls.

1.Dr Ampong
Chairman
*0249493615*

2.Francis Abugri-Oganizer
*0553392138*

3.Nagmenkoma Bernard – Secretary
*0241766939*

1 COMMENT

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here