Home TEACHERS' FORUM GES FILES DOWNLOAD FILES: Teachers’ Scheme of Work & Lesson Notes Across All Levels...

DOWNLOAD FILES: Teachers’ Scheme of Work & Lesson Notes Across All Levels Made Available


DOWNLOAD FILES: Teachers’ Scheme of Work & Lesson Notes Across All Levels Made Available


Trendingghana.net in responding to teachers’ request for their teaching resources has put together all the termly scheme of work and lesson notes across the basic level. Download the PDF files below and share with your colleagues:


1. RE DOWNLOAD UPPER PRIMARY SCHEME OF WORK - 1st Term (23354 downloads)

2. DOWNLOAD JHS SCHEME OF WORK - 1st Term (9367 downloads)

3. ENGLISH-SYLLABUS-B1-B3.pdf (10048 downloads)

4. ENGLISH-SYLLABUS-B4-B6.pdf (7166 downloads)





5. HISTORY-CURRICULUM-B1-B6.pdf (8867 downloads)

6. RME-CURRICULUM-B1-B6.pdf (7328 downloads)

7. CREATIVE-ARTS-CURRICULUM-B4-B6.pdf (4591 downloads)



8. 30-MATHS-STARTERS.pdf (8898 downloads)

9. CREATIVE-ARTS-SYLLABUS-B4-B6.pdf (2812 downloads)

10. GHANAIAN-LANGUAGE-CURRICULUM-B4-B6.pdf (3925 downloads)

11. ICT-SYLLABUS-B1-B6.pdf (5954 downloads)




12. MATHEMATICS-CURRICULUM-B4-B6.pdf (6853 downloads)

13. PHYSICAL-EDUCATION-SYLLABUS-B1-B6.pdf (3058 downloads)

14. SCIENCE-CURRICULUM-B1-B3.pdf (6405 downloads)




15. SCIENCE-CURRICULUM-B4-B6.pdf (4034 downloads)

16. SCIENCE-SYLLABUS-B4-B6.pdf (2724 downloads)



17. KG2-TERM-ONE-SCHEME-OF-LEARNING-LESSON-NOTES-WEEK-1-12.pdf (10706 downloads)

18. B1-TERM-ONE-SCHEME-OF-LEARNING-LESSON-NOTES-WEEK-1-12.pdf (12238 downloads)

19. B3-TERM-ONE-SCHEME-OF-LEARNING-LESSON-NOTES-WEEK-1-12.pdf (13055 downloads)



20. B4-TERM-ONE-SCHEME-OF-LEARNING-LESSON-NOTES-WEEK-1-12.pdf (14070 downloads)

21. B5-TERM-ONE-SCHEME-OF-LEARNING-LESSON-NOTES-WEEK-1-12.pdf (12282 downloads)

22. B6-TERM-ONE-SCHEME-OF-LEARNING-LESSON-NOTES-WEEK-1-12.pdf (12609 downloads)

23. SHS-ENGLISH-SYLLABUS-1-3.pdf (4125 downloads)


24. Teachers-short-Handbook.pdf (8916 downloads)

25. GES-ALL-ROUNDS-STARTERS.pdf (6950 downloads)

26. GES-CODE-OF-CONDUCT.pdf (5973 downloads)












READ ALSO: VIRAL PICTURES: A Public School Teacher Takes The Teachers’ Prescribed Uniform To A Different Level, Urges Colleagues To Follow Suit.


READ ALSO: The Nation Should Remember Teachers In Prayers  & Motivate Them – DJ Smart (Eld)


READ ALSO: JUST IN: Education Minister Sends Wild New Message On The Increment Of Teachers’ Salary –








  1. I sometimes have a great worry how teachers in this country are been treated especially this recent speculation about the distribution of the teachers laptops. It is alleged that, govnment will bare 70% whiles the initiating teacher bares the remaining 30%. Is very pathetic on this move by our so called teachers union to agree on this. Look at this analysis: 1) when the new iPads at parliament house was installed did any single MP bare any cost? 2) When essential drugs and other materials are distributed to the doctors and nurses at the hospital to enable them execute thier work effectively, did they bare any of the cost? 3) Govnment was able to distribute free uniforms, free calculators, 3 free square meals, mathematical sets to each student across the country and even to the xtend of paying the registration fee for each final year in the SHS but it wasn’t a burden on him. Though am not against this good initiative he is doing but at the central initiating teacher who is going to implement your good policies on the new education policy you can’t even motivate him with a free laptop but rather xpecting him to bare 30% of the cost. The scanty salary of the Ghanaian teacher takes care of his medical bills, transportation fare, even buying TLM’S on his or her own, paying of rent bills , electricity and water bills, bares the cost of transferring him or her to a new station. However our MP’S and other government officials freely enjoys most of the expenses mentioned above. At least the teacher deserves to be treated well without any nepotism with regards to govnment workers. Don’t let us forget that, the pen and the chalk of the teacher is mightier than the sword. Enough is enough that our reward is in Heaven. Let’s also enjoy the national cake. Very SAD.

  2. Very good job done. Please can there be a short video or audio recording to accompany the starters? Some of us are struggling to figure out how to do them. Thanks and keep the good works Done.

  3. … [Trackback]

    […] Information on that Topic: trendingghana.net/download-files-teachers-scheme-of-work-lesson-notes-across-all-levels-made-available/ […]

  4. … [Trackback]

    […] Information on that Topic: trendingghana.net/download-files-teachers-scheme-of-work-lesson-notes-across-all-levels-made-available/ […]


Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here