As a man, have you ever wondered if your prostate is enlarged? If your prostate is enlarged, it may not be a sign of cancer, but it is something that you should discuss with your doctor. Many of the symptoms of an enlarged prostate tend to relate to urination. If you are concerned about an enlarged prostate, here are 7 symptoms to look for:
- Difficulty starting urination; The enlarged prostate alters the pressure of your bladder to pass urine. This can have damaging effects on your kidneys.
- Weak urine stream; As the urethra becomes constrained, urine passes at a much slower rate.
- Urgent need to urinate; You may go from not needing to urinate to suddenly needing to go because of how the bladder gets constrained.
- Issues with sleeping; Pressure from the enlarged prostate can interfere with nerve signaling in the middle of the night. This leads to you thinking you have to urinate when you don’t.
- Feeling unable to completely empty your bladder; You may not be able to completely empty your bladder, which can lead to Urinary Tract Infections (UTI) and stone issues.
- Urinary tract infection; A UTI is caused by the urine that sits in your bladder which you can’t fully empty, creating an environment for bacteria to thrive.
- Bladder stones; The leftover urine in your bladder can also crystallize to create stones in your bladder.
Here are some of the things you need to do to put your prostate in good condition;
Work Out regularly.
Minimize your Alcohol Consumption.
Eat alot of Veggies together with your Meals.
Practice Intermittent Fasting
Incorporate Fresh TOMATOES in your Diet.
For Those of you that are overweight, do lose enough Weight
Drink water and always stay hydrated
Eat Avocado & Water melon. They help alot.