JUST IN: NTC Surprises Teachers Across The Country With Heartwarming Goodnews. [CHECK DETAILS]
REGISTRATION AS A PARTICIPANT ON NTC AND COMMONWEALTH OF LEARNING TRAINING PROGRAMME ON INTEGRATING TECHNOLOGY IN TEACHING, LEARNING AND ASSESSMENT.
The National Teaching Council of Ghana is urging all In-Service teachers to attend a workshop which seeks to award participants with 10 CPD points and build their portfolio as well.
To take part in this free workshop, you should make sure you qualify the following requirements.
Members should :
1. Have either laptop or smart phone.
2. Be professional teachers
3. Be willing to use their own data to access information from internet and must be available to learn with peers via WhatsApp and Learning Management Platforms.
4. Be willing to perform additional task by learning and applying what is been learnt.
5. Must be willing to participant in discussion on virtual platforms.
6. Be able to meet deadlines.
If you are satisfied with the above condition, click here or use the link below to provide your details: