List of all Banks and their Ghana Card Linking Portals
The following is a list of banks in Ghana that had provided portal to link your Ghana Card to the bank. Your Ghana Card can be linked to your bank account by clicking on the bank’s link.
BankGhana Card Link PortalAccess Bank (Ghana) Limited https://apps.ghana.accessbankplc.com/accountopening/GhanaCard
Zenith Bank Ghana Limited https://apps2.zenithbank.com.gh/ghanacard
Prudential Bank Ghana https://digispace.prudentialbank.com.gh
Guarantee Trust (GT) Bank https://ghanacard.gtbghana.com
Ecobank Ghana https://myghanacardupdate.ecobank.com/portal
Fidelity Bank Limited https://dpfbgl101.myfidelitybank.net:4017/cus-update
Stanbic Bank Ghana Limitedhttps://e.stanbic.com.gh:8002/self.serviceRequest/welcome
Cal Bank https://calweb.caleservice.net/customerupdate
Consolidated Bank Ghana (CBG) Limited https://cu.apps.cbg.com.gh/home/ghanacardupdate
United Bank For Africa (Ghana) LtdNA / You can call 0800833833
National Investment BankNA / You can chat at https://www.nib-ghana.com
FBN Bank Ghana Limited https://bit.ly/fbnbankgh
GCB Bank Limited https://epay.gcbltd.com:200/
Standard Chartered Bank Ghana Limited Use the SC Mobile App
How to link your Ghana Card to your Bank Account online without going to the bank.
• First, visit the Ghana Card linking portal of your bank using the bank’s URL above.
• Enter your Bank Account Number.
• After here, you could be asked to to provide either your your date of birth or verify your phone number etc. to validate your account depending on the type of bank.
• Upload a picture of your Ghana Card.
• You will see a message on the portal or receive a message on your phone or email confirming your success in linking your Ghana Card and Bank Account.