TUTORIALS: How To Use Your Phone As A TV Remote
Do you know that you can use your android phone to control your TV? Yes it is possible. Stay connected as we take you through the few steps:
Set up the remote control app
1. On your phone, download the Android TV Remote Control app from the Play Store.
2. Connect your phone and Android TV to the same Wi-Fi network.
3. On your phone, open the Android TV Remote Control app
4. Tap the name of your Android TV.
5. If it doesn’t show up, try the troubleshooting steps below:
- A PIN will appear on your TV screen.
- On your phone, enter the PIN. Then, tap Pair.
With these steps, you are good to go now.
Note: You need an Android device running Android 4.3 or higher to use the Android TV Remote Control app.
If you find this information useful, don’t forget to share with others. We appreciate your time.